Congrats ladies. We beat our first time by 16 minutes.
My time was 2:01:49. Which was right around 9 minute miles.
We ran harder and I definately could feel it near the end.
It was a great experience but I am
excited to sleep in and take a break.
Thanks to my mom and daughter for spending the night
and being there for me at the race. It meant so much to me.
Shane had to stay home to take kids to soccer a game.
Breakfast after the race. Boy was I hungry.
8 comments:
I'm impressed once again. You made great time in that race. Way to go!
i am sooooo jealous.. i tell you, next year i am all there!!! congrats, you guys are amazing!!1
You are awesome! I'm proud of you my friend.
Kristina, You are AWESOME!!! Seriously, I want to do another one but I'm not sure I could do two so close! Did you like provo or logan better?
Good Job, you kicked your old times butt!!! :) woohoo!
Thanks for saying we, even though you guys killed me! Could you seriously not find a picture of me with my eyes open, too funny! Hey, you did great, but the break will be nice!
look at you go! How FUN!! way to take advantage of being well trained and doing a second one! That breakfast looks to die for (and well earned)!! well done and dropping 15 minutes!!!
You are an inspiration!!! And fast too! Congrats on knocking so much time off your time. Your family is so adorable!
Go Kristina! you are amazing!
Post a Comment