We had quite a scare with our little boy. After 2 visits to Primary Children's Hospital, three teeth extracted we are so glad that our little boy is ok. He had a tooth abscess that made is whole face swell. These are his "new" teeth.
Visit to see cousins. Mariokart a favorite past time.
lol that is what I titled my post today too! must be in the air! Your little family is so cute, I hope you are having the time of your life with them! I miss you little girly!
I love all of the fun pictures. I want to hear more about the teeth. Have a great day, we started our training for a half in St. George in January. You want to meet me there?
yeah for a new posy- I have missed seeing updates of your little ones... which are getting too bog. Looks like you have been up to some good stuff. So sorry about Aaron... was it a fall or something? Be in touch soon! Happy Fall!
3 comments:
lol that is what I titled my post today too! must be in the air! Your little family is so cute, I hope you are having the time of your life with them! I miss you little girly!
hugs
I love all of the fun pictures. I want to hear more about the teeth. Have a great day, we started our training for a half in St. George in January. You want to meet me there?
yeah for a new posy- I have missed seeing updates of your little ones... which are getting too bog. Looks like you have been up to some good stuff. So sorry about Aaron... was it a fall or something? Be in touch soon! Happy Fall!
Post a Comment