Sunday, August 30, 2009

First day of Kindergarten


Congrats to our little kindergartener!!



She was a little apprehensive at first.



There she goes. She ended up having a wonderful
first day. She said that "it was even more fun
than preschool."

3 comments:

CD Black said...

Hooray for Alexis and for Mom! I'm jealous about the half day, but I'm also sort of sad that you don't get a longer break!
I can't wait to see some of her kindergarten creations.
Alex's comment on the first day of kindergarten, 'It was even cooler than playing video games.' Kindergarten must be cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi:) I am glad you updated your blog! will you update mine for me? So are you still coming to AZ in Oct.?(to visit me of course)

Anne Woods said...

All grown up and starting kindergarten!! AHHH! When did she get so big! How great that it's half day! Is it that school they were finishing by the park?