Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids do the darndest things


So I thought today was a good day. We played in the water,
colored, read books, and practiced letters. I needed to take
a shower and I got out the puzzles. I said, "kids do some puzzles
while I take a shower." I got out of the shower and heard voices
outside. I looked out my window and Alexis and Aaron were
frolicking in the water. The funniest part was that Aaron was
but naked! So I wonder what my neighbors thought. It was
quite the site.

5 comments:

jakenapril said...

nice. i can't believe the rs pres. is letting her kid play naked in the backyard! what's next, huh? just kidding...that is hilarious. i guess they really just wanted to play outside...and what better time to do that than when you're in the shower?!? i hope they had a blast!

Brenda said...

I love it. Looks like you've had a great summer:)

Jaclyn said...

If you were my neighbor I would be thinking "Glad it isn't just my kids that do things like that." I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure the neighbors would only be concerned if they saw Shane out doing the same thing! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Are you living in Foxboro? My sister in law just moved down there too. Maybe we could get together for a visit one of these days.

Steph said...

Cute! Gotta love kids and their crazy ideas!

Speaking of crazy.....YOU are CRAZY!!! I don't think I would ever dare to do the sky-coaster! brave, brave, girl!

Hope I see you this weekend! Good luck, and thanks for the birthday note!

Candace said...

Don't you watch your kids every second of the day? I love it, kids are crazy!