
Happy Mothers Day.
Breakfast in bed. This time it was
Dick's Eclairs...yum yum.

Shane made a wonderful dinner.

Shane does a great job making me
feel special on Mother's Day and my Birthday.
Even though they are so close together.

Soccer.

What a cutie.

Family celebration of the May Birthdays.

Preschool Graduation.

We are so proud of you.


Celebration lunch.
4 comments:
What cute pictures! I'm glad that your husband was so good to you on your birthday and Mothers day. Tell him to call my husband and give him some pointer, jks! I love the picture of Aaron with his breakfast in bed, too cute! I need to do that for my kids!
Hey Kristina, looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Way cute pictures. I hope you had a fantastic birthday!
ps lets play catch. haha man I miss playin. even at Landon's little t-ball games, it makes me want to play again. fun times!
What a fun month you had! and what a sweet hubby to plan all that on your birthday. I agree with Candace, have him call my hubby with some pointers too. :) Aaron looks too cute with his breakfast in bed!!! I can't believe how fast these little boys grow up. It's just crazy!!
What a action packed month! I love your breakfast in bed tradition..maybe shane could hint hint to wes about it:)
Post a Comment