Sunday, August 2, 2009

June


So blogging stopped when the running began.
Some close friends and I have decided to
train for the prove trail half marathon. What an
adventure it has been. We started in April and I
have loved every minute of it. I think I have
found a new love in my life. Our race is
August 8, 2009.


In June We got to go to a Real Soccer Game.


The girls got to walk out the players.


Happy Fathers Day to a great man in my life.


The girls Dance Recital.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Kristina!
I'm training for a half too! Its crazy but I'm with you I love it! I am doing the top of utah half in Logan at the end of August. You'll have to let me know how it goes and give me some tips! Good luck girl!

Devri said...

Wondered where you went! lol

You were out getting even skinnier while I am over here getting fatter! should have told me so I can do it with you! now I am casted and crutched too late now! lol

Your little family is so cute, ready for another?!

Anne Woods said...

at last, an update! Good to see what you guys are up too! Glad you are enjoying your race training so much- good luck this weekend!