Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Breakfast in bed. The kids all got in
bed with me and we ate apple strudel.
What a mess we made!


For my birthday I wanted to go Country
Dancing. Shane was a little weary to go to a club.
So we decided to have our own ho down.
We had a friend teach us some steps
and we had a great time.


Thanks Shane for a great Birthday.


Thanks for all the great food.


Family party.


It feels great to be in my 30's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't make the Ho down! It looks like fun.

Michelene said...

I'm glad you feel "great" to be in your 30's and not old.

Anne Woods said...

Looks like a fun filled month!! Always fun to see what the Bennett's are up to! I am NOT ignoring you- I promise. I keep waiting for the perfect moment to talk- it's not coming amongst all the craziness of moving. Didn't I just do all this? :)