Saturday, March 7, 2009

Germany


What a wonderful romantic get a way. It was so
amazing to see such a unique culture. The food
was intersting, the chocolate and pastries were
marvelous. It rained or snowed most of the time
so we froze. But we had so much fun without any
kids, work, or church stuff. Thanks to my brother
and sister in law for being our tour guides, and
thanks to Shane for making it all possible.

13 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow, wow, wow. What an incredible trip. I'm so jealous!! Looks like you guys had a great trip, you deserve it. Did Shane serve a mission in Germany? What a chance of a lifetime.

Jayme said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Makes me want to go... and how nice to have a break from the kids!! I hope I get to see you soon... I don't know when... but soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey you Germany--why was I not invited? sounds fun? how are you doing?? I miss you!

CD Black said...

I am so jealous that you got to get away with your hubby to such a great place. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip there. I loved the few places I visited while there. Shane is so cool!

Erika Sullivan said...

Lucky you guys! What a dream! I've never been to Germany, but I've been to Switzerland, which is kinda close. And what kind of company is Shane working for? Geez, sign us up!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture up top! It is obvious you had a great time!

Steph said...

I'm SO jealous! What an awesome trip! Glad you got to get away!
Wow, that hamburger is HUGE!

Tiffney said...

How fun! It looks like you had a great time!

Anne Woods said...

Looks absolutely wonderful! I'd take any type of break.... but Germany?... come on. And London a while back- you are officially spoiled! :)

Melissa and Nate said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Nothing better than a getaway with your husband...but Germany is more than a getaway! SO fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Good for you for going with him. The pictures are amazing and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kiersten said...

What awesome pictures. It looks like you had such a great trip! Your mom is so amazing to take all three, what a chance of a lifetime. You are quite the world traveler, so neat to be able to make so many wonderful memories with your hubby!!

Candace said...

I'm so jealous, I'm glad that you have a great time, I'm sure that after having sick kids all week, that you are ready to go back, right? My favorite is the picture of Shane in the armor suit.