Saturday, February 28, 2009

Modbe swim party





I am hosting a modbe swim party on Friday, March 6th.
Everyone is invited from 7:30-9:00pm.
These are the cutest swim suits. Check out the website and see the
new summer line: modbeclothing.com. If you can't make
the party or you don't live close you can always order online with
party #1490. I am so ready for spring and this is a great
way to get excited for the warm weather. If you would like to
host your own party let me know.

5 comments:

jakenapril said...

can't wait. i need me a new suit now that i'm no longer sporting the baby's-in-my-belly look. wahoo!

Devri said...

I need a new one, but can't come.. sorry, maybe I will order from you online.

Anne Woods said...

i think i just might.... how was the trip??

Gretchen said...

Im sorry I can't make it! We have a thing down in Provo for one of Brady's old missionary companions. Sounds like fun though! Thanks for the invite!

jamirodana said...

I might be interested in ordering one and I'm not sure if I can come tonight......I just saw it on your blog randomly today:) I haven't visited in months!
If I can't come tonight, would you still have the suits around to try on? That is what I need. I own a ModBe suit already but kind of want a different one:) You can comment on my blog if you get this in time.
Thanks!
-Dana (your shopping stalker:) haha.