Sounds like a fun time of year at your house! Alexis's is this week right? She looks ADORABLE as tink- love that costume and her hair! Everyone is growing up! Hope your job is going well and you're not feeling too overwhelmed. Enjoy Germany! Lay over in Ohio?? :) Miss you
Alexis makes a beautiful Tinkerbelle and Aaron and Adam are getting so big. They are all so adorable. I called you the other day, but with your new schedule I am sure this will have to be our new way of catching up. Did you have this in the works at Christmas? I hope all is well. You are wonder woman, I have always thought so. Germany sounds likes a blast. You guys deserve some fun! I
6 comments:
Sounds like a fun time of year at your house! Alexis's is this week right? She looks ADORABLE as tink- love that costume and her hair! Everyone is growing up! Hope your job is going well and you're not feeling too overwhelmed. Enjoy Germany! Lay over in Ohio?? :) Miss you
What a fun birthday. she is so stinkin' cute.
Your little family is growing up.. cute photos.
Happy Birthday Shane and Alexis!!! what cute pics! alexis is adorable as tinkerbelle and the boys are getting so big and handsome!
What Cuties! I had no idea you are a nurse. That is awesome, Home Health Care is really great too.
So adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!
Alexis makes a beautiful Tinkerbelle and Aaron and Adam are getting so big. They are all so adorable. I called you the other day, but with your new schedule I am sure this will have to be our new way of catching up. Did you have this in the works at Christmas? I hope all is well. You are wonder woman, I have always thought so. Germany sounds likes a blast. You guys deserve some fun! I
Post a Comment