
That picture looks just like me...right!!!
Well faithful bloggers you might have wondered
where did I go for 2 months...I went back to work.
I don't really know how it happened, but it just
happened. After three years of freedom, I have
gone back to work as a home health nurse. Thanks
to Lisa for getting me the job!!! Its a great job with
great pay and great hours. But it is hard to leave
the kids. Alexis asked me the other day, "can kids
call nurses?" It was so cute. So hopefully between
kids, family, church, and work I will still find time
to breathe. Some other exciting news...no I'm not
pregnant...we are going to Germany!!! Shane is
going for work and I get to tag along. We are so
excited. Anyone have suggestions of places to see?
9 comments:
HEy I have wondered where you have been, I've peeked in a couple of times:) That is awesome, congrats on the new job. And how exciting about Germany. When are you going? That will be amazing, there is so much history there! I am glad things are going so great.
Oh my! I'm shocked! Good for you after all this time... hopefully it's the perfect balance.
I am glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth!!
dAng it, I wanted you to be pregnant.
Germany? That is cool.
Back to Work? Can you get me hired?
man this lisa person must be pretty cool, oh and hot!!
You crazy girl, sounds BUSY!!! Hope it keeps going so well! I'm jealous you get to go to Germany, how exciting! Keep us posted!
Congrats on the job! Sometimes I wouldn't mind a little "me" time, ya know? Have a great time in Germany!
So you give up breastfeeding and take on work?! You are a brave and amazing lady. I'm glad I have you to look up to for inspiration. I hope you are getting a happy balance of family, work, and church time. Hugs, Crys
I hope this is a new happiness for you! It is hard to juggle so much, but I am sure you can do it just like you always have. You are an amazing woman. Glad you are back online. Your family is too cute. Miss you guys!
I have been thinking about getting a home health nurse job also. What is the name of the company and how often do you have to work?
Post a Comment