It looks like you had a blast. I love all of Alexis's dresses..so cute! What fun memories to have as a family. Disneyland is the best. We need to get together again soon now that the holiday craziness has ended:) I will call you this week.
wow, looks like you guys had a blast!!! so fun! thanks for the christmas card, you all look great! sorry we didn't get one out this year, maybe i'll be on top of it next year! miss you guys!
5 comments:
Oh man how fun, I am jealous!
It looks like you had a blast. I love all of Alexis's dresses..so cute! What fun memories to have as a family. Disneyland is the best. We need to get together again soon now that the holiday craziness has ended:) I will call you this week.
So fun! I can't wait to take my kids back.
The slide show wouldn't work for me, but I am jealous anyway. How fun to go to Disneyland at Christmas time. I'll call soon.
wow, looks like you guys had a blast!!! so fun! thanks for the christmas card, you all look great! sorry we didn't get one out this year, maybe i'll be on top of it next year! miss you guys!
Post a Comment