Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Day

Wow, Santa really came!
First Christmas.
First walker.
Shane got a Nebraska shirt and
Aaron was sure it was for him.
Adam loved the racetrack.
Adam got into his puffs.
Christmas breakfast, peach kuchen.
A family tradition.
Alexis was in Barbie heaven.
Christmas day party.
The day was wonderful and the kids
were ready for bed time.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

I love the picture of Adam surrounded with Puffs. They could eat those things all day long. He's a cutie! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Your hair looks darker... I like it! Miss you!

Jayme said...

Oh, and by the way, we've changed our blog... well, I've changed our blog site. It's now https://www.jeremyandjayme.blogspot.com

CD Black said...

Shane looks way excited to be at the family party! Wow, Santa really came to your house. Where are going to put all of those toys?! Loved your Christmas card. Thanks!