First ride in a swing.
S bought me roses (he was in the dog house).
A was like, "where are my roses?"
So we told her that he bought us both roses.
She was in heaven to have gotten roses and so was I.
Matching shirts...not on purpose.
Do you ever look in the mirror and
you and all your kids are wearing the same color?
The Pink turtles.
The season is over.
The season is over.
7 comments:
I love the picture of Adam in the swing! Is that your sister in one of the pictures?? I can't tell very well. Yes, I always leave for the day and then realize that we are all basically wearing the same thing! You hair looks cute brown!
such adorable pics!!! you look great with brown hair! i love the matching shirts! i can't tell you how any times i've gotten everyone dressed an realized we all have matching colors!
cute kids Kristina! I love your new "do" its way cute! Your baby's eyes are so beautiful, so blue! Have a happy halloween!
Adorable! Looks like you guys have had a great month. You're a babe.
The kids costumes look so great. Adam looks like he is really diggin' that swing! Do you ever feel like you are way more excited about things your kids do than they are???
Lots of great pictures. Why do husbands wait to be in the doghouse before they get flowers?
Ok, matching clothes. In high school my sweetheart and I would show up to school matching more often than not. That was embarrasing!
Have you started the reading lessons with Alexis? I hope all is happy up there.
Very Cute pictures....I laughed when I saw The Pink Turtles...what an adorable but hilarious name. Kids pick the funniest things. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. You have such a sweet family. Thanks again for dinner, that was so nice of you!!
Post a Comment