What great costumes! And I love the BYU football player--of course! It was great seeing your whole fam out on Halloween! It was such great weather, for a change! Happy Fall!
They look so cute in their costumes. Adam looks exactly like Shane, even the smile, its so cute. Alexis looks cute in her costume and so does Aaron. Sounds like you guys had fun. I talked to Mom and she said even Tess had a little collar she wore. LOL.
9 comments:
Glad to see you back up, with a million posts, I love that you guys are having such a great time, and you all look so dang cute...
What great costumes! And I love the BYU football player--of course! It was great seeing your whole fam out on Halloween! It was such great weather, for a change! Happy Fall!
Cute! I hope you had a great Halloween. Wasn't it nice to not have to bundle up?
They look so cute in their costumes. Adam looks exactly like Shane, even the smile, its so cute. Alexis looks cute in her costume and so does Aaron. Sounds like you guys had fun. I talked to Mom and she said even Tess had a little collar she wore. LOL.
Cute little trick-or-treaters! Love the BYU football player!
Your baby is so cute in his little BYU football uniform. What if he grows up to be a U of U fan? Just kidding. Cute kids.
I love it, You got 3 kids ready. How? They are all so darling.
I know someone who would really love and appreciate seeing Alexis as Dorothy. Everyone looks great! Happy Halloween!
So cute! By the way, I really like your hair, too. Its look like you had a great October.
Post a Comment