I am so jealous that you get to have fall! We woke up to 65 deg. Hooray! It is only going to get in the 80's today! Cute family, cute pictures. I'm going to find us a pumpkin patch for today. That is what we need.
Cute, cute family! Where is Gardner Village? Were your kids scared of the witches. My girls would have been terrified. I heard SLC had a huge snow storm already!
Your pictures are always the cutest and at the most fun places...you are a super mom!! Thanks again for coming to the hospital and the very cute gift. It was so good to see you and Willow. We will have to go out soon. I still can't believe I went into labor on the ONE day I finally had girls night out plans!!
Cute pictures! I can't believe your little guys is already 5 months old! We miss seeing you sitting there in the front of Relief Society....loved having you in our ward and as our "pres"...you were awesome. (still are :) Hope everything is great!
11 comments:
How fun! I'm really in the mood for a pumpkin patch right now! I love the fall!
so cute, hey I am glad to see your baby with still no hair too ;0)
Fun times! Thanks for yesterday (and the day before) I had a great time.
I am so jealous that you get to have fall! We woke up to 65 deg. Hooray! It is only going to get in the 80's today! Cute family, cute pictures. I'm going to find us a pumpkin patch for today. That is what we need.
Cute, cute family! Where is Gardner Village? Were your kids scared of the witches. My girls would have been terrified. I heard SLC had a huge snow storm already!
oh i miss Witches night out!! Do you do that?? Looks like Halloween fun! What are the kids going to be?
Your pictures are always the cutest and at the most fun places...you are a super mom!! Thanks again for coming to the hospital and the very cute gift. It was so good to see you and Willow. We will have to go out soon. I still can't believe I went into labor on the ONE day I finally had girls night out plans!!
Cute pictures, you are the best mom! Your kids are going to have so many fun memories!
Cute family, it was fun getting together the other day. Blogs are a great way to keep updated.
Cute pictures! I can't believe your little guys is already 5 months old! We miss seeing you sitting there in the front of Relief Society....loved having you in our ward and as our "pres"...you were awesome. (still are :) Hope everything is great!
Cute! I love that place. I have our gardner village pics on my blog now too! Crazy! Anyway I am adding you to my blog.
Post a Comment