Long time best friend Crystal comes to visit. We met in Arkansas when we were newly married and kid free. Now we are all grown up. Thanks Crystal for coming and sharing a few days with me and my crazy life.
Bountiful 24th of July parade...a family tradition.
Alexis and Sam enjoying the parade.
My mom and her highschool friend Shauna. They are die hard parade goers that arrive at 5:00 am.
I love my hair in the first picture! Thanks for letting me have a break from my crazy life. I love the green dress, by the way! Life is cruising along. I have to say that Ryan and I have been bored this week without Alex. I need to get up and going instead of turning the TV on for Ryan and reading a book for me!
2 comments:
I love my hair in the first picture! Thanks for letting me have a break from my crazy life. I love the green dress, by the way! Life is cruising along. I have to say that Ryan and I have been bored this week without Alex. I need to get up and going instead of turning the TV on for Ryan and reading a book for me!
looks like a great time! especially the last one, with the snow cones!
Post a Comment