Wow I can't believe it has been that long now, I took baby in today cuz he has strep, and they weighed him in at 16 pounds, he is one solid baby, yours is chunky money, but a beautiful one at that!!!
he's growing up! Hope you are feeling like you are getting enough of him. i know with charlotte i felt like i wasn't getting nearly the time i had with savanna, with her. what's it like with the third? they just grow too fast! enjoyed the new post! miss you guys!
Your babe is cute and I love the chub. Most of all I loved the great family picture up top. You all look great. And hey, I'm slightly jealous of your trip to London. What a trip! Glad you guys got to go.
I love your blog, so cute and fun. Thanks for sharing it with me. It's crazy to see all these high school friends being all grown up an momish! I am excited to keep up with your fam now!
adam is SOOOO adorable!! he definitely looks like a bennett! you must have lost all the baby weight, you look great! can't wait to see more cute pics of your fam!
7 comments:
Wow I can't believe it has been that long now, I took baby in today cuz he has strep, and they weighed him in at 16 pounds, he is one solid baby, yours is chunky money, but a beautiful one at that!!!
He is getting so big! What cute baby! Brock is almost 4 months too! They grow so fast.
he's growing up! Hope you are feeling like you are getting enough of him. i know with charlotte i felt like i wasn't getting nearly the time i had with savanna, with her. what's it like with the third? they just grow too fast! enjoyed the new post! miss you guys!
oh what a cute family!!! guess what I am coming to utah aug 20th through the 25th I will call you don't you worry!!!
Your babe is cute and I love the chub. Most of all I loved the great family picture up top. You all look great. And hey, I'm slightly jealous of your trip to London. What a trip! Glad you guys got to go.
I love your blog, so cute and fun. Thanks for sharing it with me. It's crazy to see all these high school friends being all grown up an momish! I am excited to keep up with your fam now!
adam is SOOOO adorable!! he definitely looks like a bennett! you must have lost all the baby weight, you look great! can't wait to see more cute pics of your fam!
Post a Comment