Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!


Alexis started soccer
all in pink!


Just the girls getting their nails done.


Well, Adam had to come too.


Alexis loved our girls day out.

9 comments:

Devri said...

HOly cow, what a cutie, so let me ask did she play ball or just play out there on the field, cuz she looks way to cute to get dirty.

Shanna and Brent said...

so did Adam get his nails done, too? i think Shane should be worried about that and not the matching outfits for Sunday!!!! lol

Lindsey said...

It's so fun to have "girl days" together! Can't wait for the Soccer games! It will be interesting to see how they do! :)

Kiersten said...

How fun!! Alexis is so cute. I talked to Willow and tomorrow at the park will be great! See you then...

Steph said...

How cute is that, what a great mom you are! Landon starts soccer on the 6th, we are so excited! Wahoo we get to be soccer moms now!
I really can't wait for t-ball next summer...that will be the best. :)

Jamie said...

I love love love the pink soccer outfit!!!

Ro said...

alexis is getting so big and is SOOOO cute! how fun you got your nails done together!!!! I'm jealous (hopefully i'll have a girl one of these days)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Isabella would love it. Whenever I go, I see it as a way to get AWAY from the kids! One day I should make her day and bring her along! You family looks darling.
Jenny

The Monson Crew said...

How fun! I need to take my girls for a manicure again. It's been a couple of years. I think Reese was just a baby. Alexis looks so cute in her uniform.