So the news is spreading ...and so am I!!
I am about 19 weeks and we are having a girl.
We are so excited and we finally get our Abby.
Many of you know that I made a FHE chart about
three years and put "Abby" on the chart. Its
been a big joke if I was ever going to get my Abby.
So my wish came true. It is hard to get these babies
here safely and I am so thankful that she is on her way.
8 comments:
Congratulations. I am glad everything has gone well so far with this one. I am right behind you! GIve me a call this week.
Congratulations!!! Babies are wonderful!
Hey!! That's my girls name!! ;-)
What a gorgeous photo! You look great. It's so exciting that Abby is on her way.
Yea! I love my Abby!
Congrats, so excited for you!
and... Your house looks awesome!
Congratulations! What exciting news. I am very happy for your family and you look great!
oh i am so HAPPY for you!! that's great news. Another little girl!! Is Alexis ecstatic? You look so cute!!
Post a Comment