Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We are finally settled in our house


Family room that was extended 3 1/2 feet
We love all the new space


New bedroom


New loft


Kids toy closet in the loft (my favorite part of the house)


New vanity and tile in bathroom,
and notice the new closet. We can finally
both fit in the same closet.


We have converted to a King bed...I will never go back.


We flipped the stairs.


New front room.
We are so grateful to finally be in our
home and we are loving the changes.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Your house is so beautiful! Tony said it was amazing. I can't wait to see it in person!

Anne Woods said...

wow!!! that looks awesome. i love the wood floors in the front room. And the toy closet looks too good to be true (good luck keeping it looking that good)!!

CD Black said...

I love it! I can't wait to visit and see it in person.

Michelene said...

You have a really cute house. I love all the changes. It's like a brand new house again.