Cupcakes for breakfast??? I'd like to move to your house. Is that what Shane fixed for your breakfast in bed? Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday and Mother's Day.
I was going to say the same thing as Heather, too funny that we both noticed the cupcakes. You can't blame your mom for the dentist bills anymore. Jks! Glad that you had a great birthday and Mothers Day, you sure deserve it!
2 comments:
Cupcakes for breakfast??? I'd like to move to your house. Is that what Shane fixed for your breakfast in bed? Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday and Mother's Day.
I was going to say the same thing as Heather, too funny that we both noticed the cupcakes. You can't blame your mom for the dentist bills anymore. Jks!
Glad that you had a great birthday and Mothers Day, you sure deserve it!
Post a Comment