Kristina you look so cute! so are your kids!! Thanks for the b-day call, I was sad that I missed it! We need to catch up! I will call you soon:)
What a fun month! Can I come live with you? If only my kids could be so lucky...Your family is so cute!
Alexis's hair is getting so long again! I love your Easter skirt and Adam is getting too big! Hope we can see you this summer!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kristina you look so cute! so are your kids!! Thanks for the b-day call, I was sad that I missed it! We need to catch up! I will call you soon:)
What a fun month! Can I come live with you? If only my kids could be so lucky...Your family is so cute!
Alexis's hair is getting so long again! I love your Easter skirt and Adam is getting too big! Hope we can see you this summer!!
Post a Comment