Shane's work is sending him to London to do some training. So the baby and I are going along for the ride. Does anyone have any suggestions of things we should see??
Your question should be where shouldn't I go? Depending on where you are and what you have time for, I have a list for you...and don't forget your tennis shoes! I'll call you.
Wow Kristina, I haven't checked in on you for a while, how awesome you get to go to London! You've probably already gone, I'm a little slow! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!
6 comments:
How awesome is that?! I'm so jealous! My husband gets sent to Wyoming for business...yours goes to London! SO cool!
when are you going? you remember I lived there for a little while... give me a call and i can recommend some places! how fun... you will love it!
Have a good trip.
Have a good 4th
MAZHook
Sigh, I'm so jealous. I would recommend seeing everything...
Your question should be where shouldn't I go? Depending on where you are and what you have time for, I have a list for you...and don't forget your tennis shoes! I'll call you.
Wow Kristina, I haven't checked in on you for a while, how awesome you get to go to London! You've probably already gone, I'm a little slow! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!
Post a Comment