Congratulations! I love the last shot with the crossed ankles. So cute!
What a beautiful baby! And I love the hospital gown...so worth it :) Can't wait to meet the little cutie.
Another beautiful Bennett. Congrats! I can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! She is such a sweetie, we love her and your family so much!
awww, she's adorable!! congrats on the beautiful baby girl!!! she looks like a bennett!!
wow- she is so beautiful! So darling- wish I could squeeze her. Hope the delivery went well! Four kids- wow!! They all look so gown up and cute around your hospital bed. Let's catch up soon! Love you
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
congratulations kristina!!! she's beautiful... did you do hypnobirthing again with this one? crazy lady ha ha ha...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! I love the last shot with the crossed ankles. So cute!
What a beautiful baby! And I love the hospital gown...so worth it :) Can't wait to meet the little cutie.
Another beautiful Bennett. Congrats! I can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! She is such a sweetie, we love her and your family so much!
awww, she's adorable!! congrats on the beautiful baby girl!!! she looks like a bennett!!
wow- she is so beautiful! So darling- wish I could squeeze her. Hope the delivery went well! Four kids- wow!! They all look so gown up and cute around your hospital bed. Let's catch up soon! Love you
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
congratulations kristina!!! she's beautiful... did you do hypnobirthing again with this one? crazy lady ha ha ha...
Post a Comment