Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas


We have Mario and 2 musketeers


We had a wonderful Christmas. Not only did
the kids love the presents, they loved learning
about Jesus and his birth.
I realized its not about the gifts, its about the
feeling of being together with the ones you love, and
remembering Jesus.


"Mario" loved anything Mario!


What a rock star.


Our tradition of peach kutchen for breakfast.


Just the girls.


My three hunky guys.

5 comments:

Anne Woods said...

wow- a post from the Bennett's! It is SO good to see what you are up too. i LOVE your Christmas cards- where do you get them done?!? They were amazing!! Everyone looked great. Savanna was THRILLED that Alexis was wearing the same dress as her (carried it around with her all day!- NO JOKE) Call me soon!!

CD Black said...

Happy New Year! I'm ready for school to start again so I can relax for a few days! It looks like Christmas was another success at your house. Which one of the kids toys have you played with the most (after they have gone to bed?) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me a xmas card!! what a cute fam! I love the pic on your blog with you and alexis--you look so pretty! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Dinah said...

I'll have to say you are beautiful! It looks like a great xmas all around!

JessSteve_boys said...

Shane and Kristina your children are growing up so fast. I love the 3 musketeers picture. Aaron looks adorable. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.