We just finished the race!!
What an amazing experience. It wasn't just the race
itself, but it was the training and the friendship that
I will remember the most.
Cooling down. We ran between 9-10.5 minute miles.
The provo half is honestly not that bad. It was so cool
that we hardly broke a sweat. But a day later I can really
feel the burn. I definately want to do another race.
11 comments:
You are awesome! I am so glad you had a good time. If you are looking for another half I recommend the Painters Half Marathon in Saint George in January. It is a beautiful route and so nice to get out of the freezing cold!
yay, congrats!!! awesome job! you'll have to give me all the details when i come visit!
Wow, I think without my cast on I could run maybe 3 if I want to puke after! YOu go girl. I wanted to train for one, but it is hard with 7 little monkeys and a hubs who works 2 jobs.. yOu look great, and what a great time you had!
I am so proud of you guys! Way to go!
good job!!! you'll do even better on the next one. ;)
Congrats! I am so impressed with you. I need you to kick my butt into shape after this baby comes out!
After this baby, I want to join the running group! You guys actually make it look fun! :)
Good Job, that is AWESOME!!! I'm getting excited for mine. I have girls camp the week before, do you think I might be sleep deprived. And overloaded on junk food???.....could be trouble!
Do you remember how much we hated running when Mckinney and Anderson made us do it every dang day....now look at us. We must be crazy! :)
Wow! Way to go. Seriously, I am SO impressed. You are in such amazing shape girl! What a rush to finish so easily...nice work:)
Congrats Kristina! That's awesome, you ran so fast! When I did my half I was only doing like 12-minute miles, I was glad to be done! Good job!
Isn't it amazing how running can bond you to those you train with in such a way?!! You will always remember your great accomplishment! Nice work!
Post a Comment