Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter











We had a wonderful Easter as
we were able to remember our Savior
and all that he has done for us.
The kids also loved the Easter bunny,
the eggs, and the candy. What a fun holiday
to spend with the ones we love.

10 comments:

Steph said...

Cute pictures, I love the first one of the baby....so dang cute! Glad you guys had a good Easter!
The birthday pics are fun too, our babies are growing up! Are ya ready for another one yet? ;)

Leo and Jill said...

Hey!! Now that you are back and hopefully things have sowed down a bit, we need to get together for dinner. It's our turn to provide!!
Let me know

Leo and Jill said...

Sorry I can't type. I meant to say slowed down.

Kiersten said...

What great pictures! You need to send your Easter Bunny to our house..loos like he brought quite the load of awesome stuff:)

CD Black said...

As always, a cute family! The Easter Bunny does not skimp at your house. Looks like the kids had a great day of fun!

Lindsey said...

Your family is so adorable! I can't believe Adam is already one! Time flies!

Brenda said...

Happy Easter!

Heather said...

Love all the Easter photos, especially the one of baby A's look of excitement. Cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Tell Shane I love the matching outfits! Your kids must have been very good to get such great loot!

Anne Woods said...

Great Easter shots! Love Alexis's new glasses! Those are stylin'!