Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Sunday

Tis the season to be Jolly!!



Alexis always asks to take pictures and this is
some of her work!! So normally I wouldn't
just post a picture of myself. She told me where to
sit and how to fold my hands.
Kids are so funny!!



Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa.
Christmas story.



Favorite gift of Mario race car.


Mickey ears to get ready for Disney Land.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Your kids are so cute. It looks like you had a great Christmas. How fun that Shane's family could come visit. I miss Temple Square!

Guatemalamama said...

Alexis looks so beautiful. She has grown up so much since I saw you last. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Did Shane's family come and spend the holidays with you?

CD Black said...

Did your Mario Car work? Ours didn't. I took them out to play with them with Santa, but they didn't work so I had to pack them away. Bummer!
You are gorgeous and Alexis is a great photographer.