I'm sorry but I still have to say GO AGGIES!!!
I don't think there even should have been a debate.... GO COUGS!!!!
You've got it right go Cougs! Alexis looks so cute in her dance outfit...how fun to have a girl!
Love all the posts! It doesn't matter who you root for, he too darn cute in either!
He is becoming a chunkie monkey too, love it he is way cute
Uh, yeah the Cougars are the ONLY team to cheer for. Besides, aren't you both BYU Alumni?!? I agree with Shanna...no debate whatsoever!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm sorry but I still have to say GO AGGIES!!!
I don't think there even should have been a debate.... GO COUGS!!!!
You've got it right go Cougs!
Alexis looks so cute in her dance outfit...how fun to have a girl!
Love all the posts! It doesn't matter who you root for, he too darn cute in either!
He is becoming a chunkie monkey too, love it he is way cute
Uh, yeah the Cougars are the ONLY team to cheer for. Besides, aren't you both BYU Alumni?!? I agree with Shanna...no debate whatsoever!
Post a Comment