Happy Mother's Day. I have to say that I feel I have all I need right in my little family. I love being a mother. I would like to cheer all mothers and those who influence our lives like mothers.
Shane is responsible for Mother's Day dinner. He did a great job and the presentation was fabulous.
I didn't take a single picture of mother's day. Our Sunday's are crazy around here. Maybe this week I'll take some pictures and pretend they were from last week. I'm glad Shane treats you like a princess every once and a while. You are awesome!
Happy Mother's Day! Adam is so cute in all those pictures (tub, bumbo chair, etc.). Also, Happy Belated Birthday. I'm finding out 30's not as bad as I thought it would be!
wow lots of posts, they are all so good, love the photos of Adam is is soo cute, how big is he now, you didn't post that part, he looks chubbalish!!! Wow i need to get me a bumbo, can little tykes really sit in them???
6 comments:
I didn't take a single picture of mother's day. Our Sunday's are crazy around here. Maybe this week I'll take some pictures and pretend they were from last week. I'm glad Shane treats you like a princess every once and a while. You are awesome!
Happy Mother's Day! Adam is so cute in all those pictures (tub, bumbo chair, etc.). Also, Happy Belated Birthday. I'm finding out 30's not as bad as I thought it would be!
wow lots of posts, they are all so good, love the photos of Adam is is soo cute, how big is he now, you didn't post that part, he looks chubbalish!!! Wow i need to get me a bumbo, can little tykes really sit in them???
Yay for Shane making you dinner. Tom made me a steak dinner as well. It was delish!
Happy belated birthday as well!
My question- Did he clean up, too? j/k Your family is so beautiful. It is so fun to see all that you are up to.
well done shane! yeah, the presentation looked pretty classy. You certainly are a wonderful mother- so glad he knows it and shows it.
Post a Comment