Thursday, May 15, 2008

The big 30!


So the dreaded day came. I turned 30. I actually slept in
and woke to breakfast in bed. My favorite breakfast is apple strudel.
Way to go Shane. My parents got up at the crack of dawn and put
black balloons and a sign on my front porch. It was pretty funny.


Opening presents. New clothes...yahoo.


Out to dinner with our friends. And no kids allowed, except babies. Shane was cute, he made a quiz about me and he brought one of my favorite deserts...eclairs from Dick's Market.


Family celebration.


Oh no the big 30!

3 comments:

CD Black said...

I hope I can be as beautiful as you when I turn 30! Congrats Old Lady!

Tiffney said...

It looks like it was a great day. 30 isn't nearly as old as I use to think, what about you?

Anne Woods said...

Happy birthday- looks like a great day!